“Building Your Vocal Confidence”
Singing Workshop with Beth Morgan
In this workshop you’ll learn how to produce a natural vocal sound in your own style, and will be guided through some tips and exercises to develop your own confidence within a singing ensemble.
What will you learn?
- We’ll take a look at different aspects of warm ups up your voice including stretches, breathing, production of tone
- After a singing a few short songs together, you’ll learn some tips for singing in harmony and active listening for blend
- We’ll take a look at registers and range of voices
- We’ll learn how to work from music as well as by ear, so that you are able to navigate a new song
- We’ll take a look at the affect of menopause on the female voice and how this can help you understand your own voice
- We’ll sing songs in a variety of styles including rounds, harmony songs, ballads and feel good pop songs.
- We’ll use everything we have learnt to record a final song. If we have time we might make a video too.
Proficiency: Suitable for both beginners or those already with singing experience
Where: Mangotsfield United Reformed Church, Cossham Street, Mangotsfield BS16 9EN.
When: Thurs Feb 23rd 2023
Time: We’ll meet at 10.00am to have a cuppa. Workshops: 10.15am – 3pm
Price: £99 (Early bird £89 using code ‘GDCVIP10′ available until Feb 12th) Price includes a light lunch of cold buffet, teas and coffees. Deadline to book Friday 17th Feb
What to bring:
Please bring a pencil, water bottle and an exercise/yoga mat.
Wear comfortable clothes and flat shoes.
Print/ download your song resource pack (emailed to you on Monday 20th Feb)
How to book:
Please sign up below using the payment button. Please also let me know of any dietary requirements you have.
Singing love from previous participants:
There are currently no Testimonials as this course is happening in Feb 2023 for the first time. However take a look at some of the comments other singing workshops run by Beth: